Sunday, October 27, 2013

Marajana - Pot - Hash - Grass

Here I am, aft in the pantry of this fine lofty ship, minding my own business, making my usual breakfast of oats, blueberries, pumpkin seeds, raisins, pecans, haselnuts, maple syrup, and hot water.  When i reach for the jar of  hemp butter and notice that IT'S ALMOST EMPTY!?  Someone's been eating my hemp butter! er...  it was me.  Anyway, so I manage to work about a spoon full out of the gooie near empty jar of goodness and plop it into my porridge and figure I should perhaps clean the jar out a little to make it easier for washing and reusing later.  So I pour in some near boiling water, close the lid, and shake it like a polaroid pict... no, like a jar of hot water and hemp butter residue.  What do I find but a half full jar full of the sweetest creamiest warm milk of the gods!

Now I have fluffy warm hemp milk in my porridge in the morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment