Food, for me, not just something to eat. Food is part of life and a way of life. It comes from somewhere, it's art, it's nutrition, and most especially it doesn't cook itself!
I love food.
Here I will take you on a journey with me, a journey of food good times and bad. I am not a nutritionist, a doctor, or an expert on food. I am me. I am a naturalist, a traveler, a sailor, a carpenter, a vegan, a friend. Occasionally the things I make don't turn out quite right, but that's all right because this is a test. This is a learning experience for me, and hopefully you as well. If not, perhaps you will at least find it entertaining!
Throughout this journey I will be tilling the land, planting a garden, baking, creating, and using what is on hand. The ingredients will speak to me, the pan will make the food, we will just watch and experience!
No comments:
Post a Comment