NO!!!
So there is this idea floating around out there amongst some, that vegans can only eat lettuce. It may just be the case that in many'a back-woods and even mainstream establishments, the only non dead animal or non smothered in butter food choice on the menu is an iceberg lettuce "salad", and it's a poor excuse for a salad if I have ever seen one. So ask yourself the question, "If I were vegan, what would I eat?" Or, if you're in the mood for instant pictorial gratification and just can't wait long enough to think what delicious non rotting flesh delicacies you would partake in, just scroll down!
Here is a small example of some of the foods this vegan has ingested in the recent past.
yes, this is a vegan chocolate shop. what does one do there?
Well, there was a brief view into food as i see it. If ever you are asked, "What do vegans eat?" point them here. "Wait, but you didn't post any salads!?" you may say. Well how un-vegan of me! But really, I do love salads, just not the typical, everyday, common, american, iceberg lettuce, smothered in some creamy hydrogenated oil dressing, thank you very much.
Check back for more posts to see what else this vegan eats.
see ya soon!
Check back for more posts to see what else this vegan eats.
see ya soon!

Wow, these pictures look really good. Did YOU actually make all of these dishes?? Although I do need to admit I actually kinda like salads :)
ReplyDelete